- Advanced Information and Communication Systems Engineering, Graduate School and Faculty of Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University
- 2023.07.10 We will join opencampus at 6th August. We show our research work and introduce supercomputer. https://lab.exth.net/ja/events/2023-08-06-opencampus/
- 2023.05.22 We got a best paper award of workshop. (Shinya Hashinoki, Satoshi Ohshima, Takahiro Katagiri, Toru Nagai, Tetsuya Hoshino, "Implementation of Radio Wave Propagation using RT Cores and Consideration of Programming Models", The 24th IEEE International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Scientific and Engineering Computing (PDSEC 2023), 2023 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops (IPDPSW), pp.673-681, 2023.05.14 published) awards
- Ohshima Labratory is a new labratory established on Kyushu University since 2023.04.
- Previously I operated other labratory at Nagoya University with Prof.Katagiri and Assistant Prof.Nagai and supervised students. info
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Keywords: High Performance Computing(HPC), Supercomputer, GPU computing, Auto-Tuning, Parallel processing, Parallel numerical calculation, Parallel programming, HPC application (machine learning, deep learning, and medical imaging on supercomputer and GPU)
- Students having interest in these themes (and related themes) are relcome.
- Associate Professor: Satoshi Ohshima
- B4: LEE JUNHYUK
Please contact by e-mail at fist.
- Room: Room 502, 5F, Research Institute for Information Technology, Kyushu University
- Student room: Student room in Research Institute for Information Technology
- contact: ohshima a_t_m_a_r_k cc.kyushu-u.ac.jp